Whether your company accepts credit cards online, over the phone, or on site, you're subject to PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
PCI-DSS is one of the most comprehensive security standards in existence today. High Bit Security will assist your company with all aspects of PCI-DSS compliance, providing a comprehensive solution set from initial assessment through maintaining your ongoing compliance. High Bit Security gears our solutions to the capabilities and the budget of the customer.
Standard High Bit Security Compliance Process:
- Compliance Evaluation/Gap analysis - compare current level of preparedness to standard
- Advise on ways to reduce scope, and thereby reduce compliance costs
- Identify available resources - assign requirements, secure quotes from vendors as necessary
- Summarize Capital Expenditures and services for budget
- Executive Management Approval of budget items
- Remedy of Open Remediation Items
- Auditor Preparedness - preparation of all document required for Auditor or SAQ
- Participate in Onsite Audit
- Assistance with Audit Remediation
- Report on Compliance Preparation and Submission to Card Brand
- Ongoing Compliance Management
*** Throughout the process, High Bit Security will work with your Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) to ensure they are satisfied with the design and solution choices, ensuring a successful audit. High Bit Security will manage your full PCI-DSS implementation from beginning to successful conclusion.
Ongoing Compliance Management:
High Bit Security leverages a proprietary consulting solution to assist our customers prepare for their next annual audit so there are no surprises.